Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It Must Be a Sign

I made this card as a thank you note to my cousin using the new Jolinne stamps from My Favorite Things. How cute huh? I cut the wings out and popped some glitter on them to give them dimension. I also popped out her head

My cousin gave me a really cute bag of gifts for Valentine's Day and one of the gifts really touched me. This past New Year's Eve I started thinking that for 2010 I wanted to do something really big. I've really missed singing and performing. So... I decided that by the end of 2010, I would write 5 songs, lyrics, music, the whole shabang. I have two pretty much finished but found myself always writing things down on odd pieces of paper around my house.

One of the gifts in the bag was a blank hardcover book. Perfect for keeping my writing all in one place. Molly had no idea about my New Year's resolution. I think sometimes the man upstairs gives us encouraging signs through the smallest of gestures.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable and so cheery. I want one too. I'll stop by the store soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful. I hope you teach a copic class soon. I like the clean look of coloring with copics.

    ReplyDelete